top of page

Use the form below to quickly and easily send your comments to the Planning Commission and County Commissioners.*


*If you wish to send a message to Keep Calvert Country, please use this form.

Want to send your comments individually? Send to:

Planning & Zoning: (request that your email be forwarded to the Planning Commission)

County Commissioners:

bottom of page